Monday, February 18, 2008

Lazy, lazy girl!


Well, it has been about 4 months since I first got all excited about having a blog and creating a page. I guess I should be embarrassed, but when you are working, trying to manage a sweet little boy, and barely remember to pay your power bill, what can be expected? But then I read my dear friend Susan's blog, and I became inspired to try again...so here we go!

I guess I will start by giving the vitals- my name is Stephanie and I am 31 years old. I am married to Scott and we have a 10 month old baby boy, Lukas, who is pure joy in baby form.


We have had an interesting year so far, which started with a stomach bug, then progressed on to other illnesses, and then Scott's grandmother passed away. She was such a sassy lady full of expressions like "Here's your hat, what's your hurry?" and "I like me, who do you like?" She will be missed! Then Lukas had a bout of intestinal illness which caused him to vomit every day for a week- crazy! Things have finally settled down, but Lukas is getting his first tooth, which seems to be a bit painful for him. Poor little guy- but you know that tooth looks so cute...:)

So I think what I will do here is just work backwards a bit with this blog to bring people up to speed on our life and try to go forwards at the same time. We'll see if I can pull it off!



2 comments:

Hatch Family said...

welcome to the blog world! sorry that you guys have been sick. glad you are feeling better.

Susan said...

Of course you can pull it off! I'm so, so happy you are blogging!!
Love you...