Wednesday, December 24, 2008

We Have Lived and Loved Together

I quite pleased to announce that Stephanie and I have been married 10 years tomorrow and while I could never write a poem or a love song – I do know why they are written. Merry Christmas and Happy Anniversary! I LOVE YOU.




We have lived and loved together
Through many changing years;
We have shared each other's gladness
And wept each other's tears;
I have known ne'er a sorrow
That was long unsoothed by thee;
For thy smiles can make a summer
Where darkness else would be.
Like the leaves that fall around us
In autumn's waning hours,
Are the traitor's smiles that darken
When the cloud of sorrow lowers;
And though many such we've known, Love,
Too prone, alas, to range,
We both can speak of one love
Which time can never change.
We have lived and loved together
Through many changing years;
We have shared each other's gladness
And wept each other's tears.
And let us hope the future
As the past will always be:
I will share with thee my sorrows,
And thou, thy joys with me.

Charles Jeffreys




10 YEARS!



FOREVER MY FRIEND



SHELTER FROM THE STORM



JUST LIKE HEAVEN




Every day is happiness.


No comments: