(3)Not only so, but we also rejoice in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance; (4)perseverance, character; and character, hope. (5)And hope does not disappoint us, because God has poured out his love into our hearts by the Holy Spirit, whom he has given us.
Now that the mushy stuff is over with, let's get to the fun stuff. Susan "tagged" me in a blog questionnaire and I do not intend to disappoint my 40 weeks pregnant friend in her hour of internet entertainment need! So without further adieu, here are my answers...
What is your current obsession? Sadly, I have been thinking way too much about swine flu! And about how I am going to seem like a freak when I germ-x every possible part of my surroundings when I go to the airport on Monday. I am cringing just thinking about it right now.
What do you think your name says about you? Hmmm...I have never really thought about this too much. Honestly, I have no idea. My first thought is that it means my parents were lazy because my older brother's name is Stephen Michael and I'm told that they came up with my name because they couldn't agree on a name for me. People tend to call me Jennifer or Michelle though by accident, so maybe I should have been one of those?
What’s your favorite dinner? Anything pasta- I think I make awesome pasta (just ask me!). Scott though made me a really great birthday dinner that consisted of grilled grouper served with homemade white cheddar grits and garlic sauteed spinach. It was fabulous.
What was the last thing you bought? various items from Target (boring) and a really cute sweater from JCrew (awesome!) with my EXTRA20 discount code
What are you listening to right now? TV is on in the background- have no idea what is on.
What is your favorite weather? Susan and Courtney said 75 degrees and sunny. I would have to say 80 and sunny with a breeze.
What is your least favorite season? Winter! Just seems to always last one month too long.
What's in your bathroom cabinet? I have a lot of cabinets- take your pick between makeup, jewelry, hair stuff, nail polish, etc.
Say something to the person/s who tagged you. Little momma- I love you and miss you. You are a true friend- I hope everything goes great in the next couple of weeks.
What is your favorite tea flavor? Hot tea, chai tea late; cold tea, I like 1/2 sweet and 1/2 unsweet freshly brewed or if the sweet is really sweet, 75% unsweet and 25% sweet.
What did you want to become as a child? Probably an architect for a long time. I used to spend a lot of time building lego houses and drawing floorplans (always with secret passages!)
What do you miss? seeing water- Atlanta is landlocked and it feels like it.
What's your favorite brand of jeans? Like Susan, I love "the good stuff." Citizens are my favorite, and I like Joe's, Paper Denim Cloth, and JCrew jeans as well.
If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go? Since it's dinnertime, I'll say The Metropolitan Grill in Seattle. Yum....
What is your most challenging goal right now? Trying to put our house on the market while hoping that I am not one of 1000 people who will get laid off from K-C this summer. Yikes!
What’s your 5 year plan? Move, have another baby, be passionate about life and God
Bonanno's or Jack Rogers? What???
What is my favorite sport to watch? On tv- college football or college basketball, followed by any Olympic sport. Live- I LOVE going to Gator football games and also Mariner's baseball games.
To play? swimming, water polo, cycling
What is your favorite piece of jewelry that you own? Scott just got me a super awesome 10-year anniversary eternity band. I love to look at it to the point of distraction.
If you could only listen to one band/artist for the rest of your life, what who would it be? I don't think I could pick, but some bands I like are The Killers, Coldplay, Third Day, Sufjan Stevens, etc. I would honestly go insane though if I could only listen to one band for the rest of my life.
Ok Susan- that is the official quiz. Have a great week and be patient!
Susan, Reagan, & Jonathan
1 comment:
Love you, momma! Thanks for the lovely words and, yes, I'm trying to be patient. I'll keep you posted!!!!
Post a Comment