






Happy Easter everyone! I hope it has been a beautiful day. We have had a great one so far with a nice lunch of ham, mac & cheese, sweet potatoes, and banana pudding...in a Nilla wafer pie shell! :) Lukas enjoyed seeing his easter basket this morning and was so well-behaved at church. He wore a nice outfit today as well, which we promptly had to change him out of when he got home because he peed on the pants! It has been a long time since I opened up a diaper to find he was actively peeing- that was a funny surprise. I posted a bunch of pictures of Easter, including Lukas eating Easter lunch (yes - that is his Christmas bib- don't judge us! It is a perfectly good bib!). Have a great Easter! The rest of the pics are at http://www.flickr.com/photos/24962104@N06/show/
No comments:
Post a Comment