skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Sunday, February 8, 2009
In the highways
I've heard it said any opinion that can fit on a bumper sticker isn't a very well considered opinion. An obvious exception is JESUS IS LORD. This is another. I saw this on a pickup truck in Cumming, GA.
In the highways...
1 comment:
Unknown
said...
Thanks for sharing. I needed to see this.
February 9, 2009 at 1:41 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
One Sweet World
Steph's Playlist
Christmas TV- a GREAT song!!!
Always Love - Nada Surf
All These Things That I Have Done- The Killers (I never get tired of this song)
Nothing Ever Hurt Like You- James Morrison
Man in the Mirror- James Morrison covering Michael Jackson (AWESOME!)
Only You- Joshua Radin (great cover of a great song)
For the Widows in Paradise, for the Fatherless in Ypsilanti- Sufjan Stevens
Call My Name- Third Day
American Girls- Counting Crows (rediscovered this one- did you know that is Sheryl Crow on backup?)
Books I'm Reading/Just Read
Parking Lot Rules by Tom Sturges
Firefly Lane by Kristin Hannah (good friendship book- made me cry)
Twilight series by Stephenie Meyer
All Time Favorite Books
Frankenstein by Mary Shelley
Love Walked In by Marisa de los Santos
Pride & Prejudice by Jane Austen
The Time Traveler's Wife by Audrey Niffenegger
Blog Archive
►
2010
(5)
►
November
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
January
(1)
▼
2009
(25)
►
December
(2)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(2)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(7)
▼
February
(3)
One Sweet World
Chicken Gunnets and Hot Baboons
In the highways
►
January
(6)
►
2008
(26)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(1)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(2)
►
2007
(1)
►
October
(1)
Contributors
Stephanie
ezeier
1 comment:
Thanks for sharing. I needed to see this.
Post a Comment